Sunday, January 23, 2022

"1966 TV Batman" 2022 Action Figure! The Making of a Custom Card and Figure! Cosplay Hi-jinks!

 Once again, the wonderful folks at Shrunk3D have done it again! They've supplied me with a little statue of myself, suited up as "1966 TV Batman!" Follow along below, as I detail the making of this tiny titan, and how I created a custom "action figure" and card using the figure!

Above: Me as "'66 TV Batman!" See more here!



Above: After being scanned by the Shrunk3D team, I
soon received this detailed sculpture! I knew I wanted 
the blue portions to better reflect the true sheen and
depth of the cosplay outfit, so...



Using putty, I masked off the non-blue areas of the sculpt, then
came in with some metallic blue paint applications...




Now we're talking! I added a proper chest emblem, some clear 
gloss touches, and soon this one-of-a-kind "Adam West Batman"
was ready to go!











Above: What better way to display this little figure than 
with his own custom card, re-imagining it as a newly-
offered action figure?



The figure really "pops" when displayed with this dynamic card backing!









2 comments:

Victor Nunez said...

this is amazing!! I would die happy if it eve happened to me! LOL

Anonymous said...

Stunning brilliant idea