Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Riddler! Custom "Mego" Action Figure Packaging! BATMAN 1966! DC COMICS!

I've already tackled Robin, so here's my custom packaging for the new Riddler action figure, from the BATMAN 1966 line! Once again, the fine folks at Figures Toy Company have turned out a wonderful item, but their original "blah" packaging that accompanied it just had to go. So, I created my own dynamic card on which to display this colorful character! Click pics below to enlarge!

Above: The actual figure and package, as offered
to a panting public….I can do better...


Above: The custom backer card, featuring a colorful image of a manic
Frank Gorshin ("Riddler") against an eye-popping pop-art background!
Tons of color-correcting, painting, and effect-adding went into this one!


Above: The figure displayed on card and clamshell! So much better!


















Above: The card and clamshell alone!


No comments: