Monday, October 10, 2016

Recalling Sub-Mariner's 1973 Costume! NEW "True Tales of a Young Comics Fan!" BACK ISSUE!

Here, fresh from its appearance in the panic-packed pages of BACK ISSUE magazine, comes my latest "True Tales of a Young Comics Fan" strip! This time, I tackle my take on the early-70s "disco duds" given to the once nearly-naked Sub-Mariner! I actually liked said sartorial swimwear, which made Subby look more like a swingin' 70s superhero, as opposed to a swimmer swaddled in solo sea-green swim trunks! Click below to enlarge and enjoy the laugh-loaded lunacy!

Wanna see more of those jazzy John Romita Subby swimwear
designs? Sure ya do! Just click here


BONUS! Click below to peer at the cover of 2016's BACK ISSUE! #91 (order here), which contains the above sensational sea-soaked strip! Gee, it must be a coincidence that my work ran in the "all jerks" issue. Heh.



No comments: