Monday, August 31, 2009

Wacky Packages! Duxie!



What 70s kid WASN'T into WACKY PACKAGES back in the day? I was there for the first 3 series of sarcastic stickers, exploding onto the kid scene when I was in 3rd grade. I sorta rediscovered them a few years later, when WPs where up to series 11 or so....Here is my 1976 attempt to create my own WP "poster" from that later set. I don't recall to many attempts to make my OWN Wackies, but....

I apparently had yet to hear of such drafting tool as french curves, rulers, and circle ellipses...

1 comment:

Jerry Brand said...

I love Wacky Packs! I am into collecting the old school WP from the 70s. I had been collecting all of the new series from 2005 to 2013, but they started putting out too much product and too many variations to ever complete a series. So now I just stick to the old Wacky Packs. I hope to have a complete run of series 1-16. Maybe one day.