Thursday, August 20, 2026

A NEW "Classic Comics Spider-Man" Cosplay! Bronze-Age Marvel Madness!

Here we go again!

I've created my own "classic Spider-Man" cosplay in the past (see that here), and have wanted to improve it (not just aesthetically, but for the sake of comfort and convenience) for years, and, after months of work, here it is!

Click images below to enlarge and to follow along!

Above: Starting with a 3D-printed face shell (from Resilient Workshop), I set about creating a
"face" that could be easily removed from the front of the costume, making
it easier to eat, drink, take in fresh air, etc...


Above: Using a printed mask (created from my own design), I stretched
it over the modified (for comfort) shell, securing it within...








Above: The printed eyes added, the face shell is ready for
testing with the open-faced costume!











Above: The shell with the costume! With a few weblines added,
the look appears quite seamless!



Above: Other added convenient touches: Separate gloves and boots!






















BONUS! Click below to watch Spidey suit up!


No comments: